Pages

Tuesday, 9 July 2013

Movie Date

diL had to be at the station in the morning, leaving two very free girls in the house. Decided at the very last minute to watch a movie, booking the tickets at 11.15am for a 12pm show. Pandai. Golden Village has this Mums & Babies promotion that I thought would be a good trial run for Nuryn and myself. Since it was for babies and toddlers, it wouldn't feel all that bad if Nuryn got cranky. "NOTE: Screenings will be held in a conducive environment. Babies crying and running toddlers are to be expected. " I think it's a monthly promotion. Seen it a few times, never really had the time to try it out.

So I quickly packed the bag, got the girl ready and off we went to I12 Katong. "Shared" a cab with diL.
Some one was busy checking out the rain drops.
Ten minutes late but it was still just trailers and the seats I booked were very anti-social. Just a single seat on our own. Figured it would be easy to escape should Nuryn be cranky. Oh! Received a lil goodie bag from GV. I thought it was only for those who bought pair tickets.
It was her lunch + nap time, hence the "malas nak layan Mama bergambar" face. Thanks darling.
Our lil goodie bag from the movie.
Love the fact that some of the lights were still on and there was a diaper changing table. There were a few cries and toddlers that needed to walk off their energy but overall an awesome experience.

It was Nuryn's first movie at a cinema and I'm thankful she wasn't cranky. In fact, I didn't even have to leave my seat. Of course she got bored a little and screamed a bit but it wasn't the usual tantrums. Fed her lunch, she had her juice, munched on snacks and playfully nursed. I might have over packed the diaper bag but I was on solo duty and it would suck to miss out anything.

It rained after the movie so that dashed the plan to walk to PP for shopping. Took the shuttle bus to PayaLebar instead. 
"Ka! Ka!" baby speak for "car".
LJS for my late lunch and then off to hunt for a babyroom coz someone looked like she took a dump. False alarm.

nom nom nom



Friesssss.

Juiceeeee.
Always time to camwhore in a babyroom.
Bus ride home. More rain while the girl gave up and finally slept. I think I'll do this again. Next month perhaps.

KO!! =)

1 comments:

nhymhart sobrevega said...

Howdy! I could have sworn I’ve visited this site before but after going through some of the articles I realized it’s new to me.

Nonetheless, I’m certainly delighted I came across it and I’ll be book-marking it and checking back often! visit my web blog..best online betting sitesThanks for the meal!! But yeah, thanks for spending the time to discuss

this matter here on your site.

Post a Comment