Pages

Tuesday, 11 June 2013

Breathe ever so soft, we wouldn't wanna break the eggs as we walk.

Breathe ever so soft, we wouldn't wanna break the eggs as we walk.
Never alone, cautious, afraid, I hear the voice of reason on the P.A.

Leave it alone, follow the grain, we couldn't stop the irresistible force.
Leave it the same, change with the leaves, bringing in the sheaves, bringing in the old.
Leave it alone.

 
Just last week I was ranting endlessly about stuff and how I'm all ready to call it quits. No, not my marriage. WTF. I did my usual and weighed out my options. Seriously, that shit won't work if your heart and mind are already set on a decision. But I negotiated with my impulsive side and decided that if opportunity knocks, I'll forgo my rewards even if it's just another 35 days to it.

This week, I see a glimmer of light for last week's efforts. I am hoping next week will bring me good news.


Had my first ngaji lesson after years last Friday evening. Not too bad actually. My youngest sister managed to get an ustazah to come over, sorta a personal 1-on-1 session instead of a classroom thingy. Hoping to khatam it this time round with the correct pronunciation and singsong tone. Not having someone to point out the mistakes is like marking your own exam paper and giving yourself a distinction. Ni bukan sebarang buku eh. Then hopefully, I'll be able to teach Nuryn. Slowly, slowly.

Here's a random picture of me and my daughter in our PJs. I knoooow..Tokyo. Waaaiiiittt.





2 comments:

Erda Anak Kamal said...

NOFX NOFX NOFX! lepas tu mari kita berthank awak for the Quran contacts. amin.

nhymhart sobrevega said...

Howdy! I could have sworn I’ve visited this site before but after going through some of the articles I realized it’s new to me.

Nonetheless, I’m certainly delighted I came across it and I’ll be book-marking it and checking back often! visit my web blog..best online betting sitesThanks for the meal!! But yeah, thanks for spending the time to discuss

this matter here on your site.

Post a Comment